I'm a Sr. CG Generalist and Lead Unreal TD with expertise in Look Development and Lighting. My background includes working on commercial, game cinematics, episodic and feature films, and building real-time pipelines for VFX productions. I excel at adapting to different pipelines, meeting tight deadlines, creative problem solving, and leading complex projects while being a strong team player.
You can find my project blog published by Epic here:
Worked on various episodic and feature projects specializing in look development and lighting. I also played a crucial role in establishing and leading real-time pipelines for VFX production.
- Orville Season 3
- Westworld Season 4
- Mayfair Witches (Lead Unreal TD)
- Star Trek: Picard Season 3
- Perry Mason Season 2
- TBA NDA Project (Lead Unreal TD)
- TBD NDA Feature Film Project
Worked on various game cinematics and CG commercials, specializing in look development and lighting. I also played a significant role in developing real-time pipelines for VFX production and led several real-time projects.
- Aldi UK: Christmas Launch Advert. 2019
- Clash Royale Animation: Deck The Arena!
- Cricket Wireless: Big Friendly Deal
- Brawl Stars Animation: Piper's Sugar & Spice
- Brawl Stars Animation: Barley's Last Call!
- King of Clash Trivia Show Feat. Party King! (Lighting/Lead Unreal TD)
- LOST & CROWNED: A Clash Short
- The Next Mass Effect - Official Teaser Trailer (Environment Art Lead)
- BottleCap (Lead Unreal TD)
- Apex Legends Season 10 Trailer: Emergence
- Apex Legends Season 11 Trailer: Escape
- Borderlands x Ballantine’s (Lead Unreal TD)
- Unannounced NDA Real-time Project (Lead Unreal TD)
Collaborated with and led a small team of 4 students to create a real-time car commercial, mentored by supervisors from The Mill NY. My responsibilities included look development, lighting, and real-time integration using Unreal Engine 4.
Worked on multiple internal look development projects to create realistic and high-quality assets. During this time, I learned about the significance of photogrammetry and procedural workflows in a AAA gamedev pipeline.