I'm a CG Generalist and a Real-time TD with a primary focus in Look Development and Lighting. I started my career working in commercial and game cinematics, while also made a major contributions in building a real-time pipeline for CG productions. Thus, helps me to quickly adapt to different pipelines, tight deadlines, creative problem solving, a strong team player while also leading complex projects.
I'm currently a Sr. Generalist at Crafty Apes VFX
You can find my project blog published by Epic here:
Worked on various film production, including:
- The Orville: New Horizons
- Westworld: Season 4
Worked on various commercial as a CG Generalist focusing on look development and lighting. Also contributed in developing a real-time pipeline for vfx production while also leading some real-time projects.
- Aldi UK: Christmas Launch Advert. 2019
- Clash Royale Animation: Deck The Arena!
- Cricket Wireless: Big Friendly Deal
- Brawl Stars Animation: Piper's Sugar & Spice
- Brawl Stars Animation: Barley's Last Call!
- King of Clash Trivia Show Feat. Party King! (Real-time Lead)
- LOST & CROWNED: A Clash Short
- The Next Mass Effect - Official Teaser Trailer (Environment Art Lead)
- Apex Legends S10: Emergence Trailer
- Apex Legends S11: Escape Trailer
- Bottle Cap (Real-time Lead)
- Borderlands x Ballantine's (Real-time Lead)
- Unannounced Real-time Project (Real-time Lead)
Collaborative Mentorship Class in SCAD
Responsible for developing real-time integration pipeline in Unreal Engine 4
Worked on various lighting and look development projects for Forza Motorsports.