I'm a CG Generalist and Real-time TD with a focus in look development and lighting.
I came to US to pursue my dream of studying Animation at Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD). While there, I learned about Unreal Engine which led me to an internship with Turn 10 Studios. I was fortunate enough to be mentored by all the amazing artists there. With the knowledge I got from my internship, I was able to finish my thesis project which eventually got featured by Epic Games.
I'm currently working at Psyop as a CG Generalist and Real-time TD.
You can find my thesis project at:
Worked on various commercial as a CG Generalist focusing on look development and lighting. Also contributed in developing a real-time pipeline for vfx production while also leading some real-time projects.
- Aldi UK: Christmas Launch Advert. 2019
- Clash Royale Animation: Deck The Arena!
- Cricket Wireless: Big Friendly Deal
- Brawl Stars Animation: Piper's Sugar & Spice
- Brawl Stars Animation: Barley's Last Call!
- King of Clash Trivia Show Feat. Party King!
- LOST & CROWNED: A Clash Short
- The Next Mass Effect - Official Teaser Trailer
Collaborative Mentorship Class in SCAD
Responsible for developing real-time integration pipeline in Unreal Engine 4
Worked on various lighting and look development projects for Forza Motorsports.